ENGEL & VÖLKERS POLO STADIUM
Join in the fun!
May 7 - October 1, 2017
Please click here
to purchase polo tickets!
First Time guest
Please click here to view further spectator details.
Please click here for General Rules of Polo.
There is a full bar available for public spectators to enjoy.
National Anthem singer
Want to sing the National Anthem to kick off the 3:00pm match? Email a recording/video to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for an amazing sun hat or a lovely polo shirt? Then come to the boutique located right next to the grand stands, to find all your logo gear including La Martina and Gulfstream products too!
During the half time of the Main Match on Sunday (between the 3rd and 4th chukker), polo spectators get to walk out onto the field during the DIVOT STOMP and help with field maintenance, replacing the divots put into the grass by the horses' hooves. Enjoy this time old tradition just like in the movie "Pretty Woman".
In the Scene at Sunday Polo
3300 Via Real Carpinteria, CA 93013
- The Main Match on Sunday starts with arrival at 2:30p.m. at the historic Engel & Völkers Polo Stadium grandstands, followed by the Polo Pony Parade, anthem singer, team introduction, and the polo ball toss in, at 3:00p.m. Other matches are held on the non-grandstand fields earlier in the day.
- There is grandstand seating available in the Engel & Völkers Polo Stadium for all general admission spectators.
- NO PETS ALLOWED.
- Tickets start at $10 per person.
- No outside alcohol allowed.
- Field-side cabanas, as well as tickets in the Summerland Winery Lounge are available to rent.
- You may purchase tickets at the gate when you arrive. During our High Goal it is suggested that you arrive 30 minutes early.
- Our Polo Grill is open for extended hours this season, for your convenience. Fridays: 11:30am-3:00pm, Saturdays 8:30am-1:00pm & Sundays: 8:30am-5:00pm.
- The majority of the grandstands are not shaded, please bring lots of sunscreen! Or even a large hat.
- Santa Barbara Polo & Racquet Club has a wide variety of merchandise for purchase at our Polo Boutique located on the ocean side of the grandstands.
- If you would like to know when a specific team is playing, please check the our Polo Scoreboard Page
- While there is no official dress code, we encourage Derby Attire including sundresses, seersucker suits, blazers, colorful pants, boat shoes, espadrilles and of course, your largest hat!
- Come stay after the match for our Overtime Party, every Sunday after the match. We have DJ Fab playing while we dance on the field next to the trophy cart. We'll certainly keep our bar open for you!
We proudly support our local community with Sunday Polo Tickets. Please send all requests to: email@example.com.
Santa Barbara Polo Magazine - 2017
Please click here to view our 2017 Polo Magazine.