Join in the fun!
May 7 - October 1, 2017
Please click here
to purchase polo tickets!
First Time guest
Please click here to view further spectator details.
Please click here for General Rules of Polo.
There is a full bar available for public spectators to enjoy.
Looking for an amazing sun hat or a lovely polo shirt? Then come to the boutique located right next to the grand stands, to find all your logo gear including La Martina and Gulfstream products too!
During the half time of the Main Match on Sunday (between the 3rd and 4th chukker), polo spectators get to walk out onto the field during the DIVOT STOMP and help with field maintenance, replacing the divots put into the grass by the horses' hooves. Enjoy this time old tradition just like in the movie "Pretty Woman".
In the Scene at Sunday Polo
3300 Via Real Carpinteria, CA 93013
- The Main Match on Sunday starts with arrival at 2:30p.m. at the grandstand, followed by the Maserati & Polo Pony Parade, anthem singer, team introduction, and throw in at 3:00p.m. Other matches are held on the non-grandstand fields earlier in the day.
- There is grandstand seating available for all general admission spectators.
- NO PETS ALLOWED.
- Tickets start at $10 per person.
- No outside alcohol allowed.
- Field-side cabanas are available to rent.
- You may purchase tickets at the gate when you arrive. During our High Goal it is suggested that you arrive 30 minutes early in order to get good seats.
- Our Grill is open on Sunday for your convenience and serves delicious and fresh weekly specials. Salads, Sandwiches, Burgers and much more.
- The grandstands are not shaded, please bring lots of sunscreen!
- Santa Barbara Polo & Racquet Club has a wide variety of merchandise for purchase at our Polo Boutique located on the ocean side of the grandstands.
- If you would like to know when a specific team is playing, please check the our Polo Scoreboard Page
- While there is no official dress code, we encourage Derby Attire including sundresses, seersucker suits, blazers, colorful pants, boat shoes, espadrilles and of course, your largest hat!
- The Divot Stomp takes place at half time for the Main Match on Sunday. Guests get to walk onto the playing field & help turn over the divots made by the galloping horses.