ENGEL & VÖLKERS POLO STADIUM
Join in the fun!
May 5 - October 13, 2019
We have been selling out, so we highly recommend purchasing tickets prior to the day, to support with seating preference. We have many options and would love to have you with us.
Have a group of 10 or more? Please contact our Group & VIP Specialist, Isaac Graham to support. [email protected] | 805.280.2450
First Time guest
Please click here to view further spectator details.
Please click here for General Rules of Polo.
There are several full bars available for public spectators to enjoy.
National Anthem singer
Want to sing the National Anthem to kick off the 3:00pm match? Email a recording/video to: [email protected]
The Santa Barbara Polo & Racquet Club’s luxury boutique offers a selection of chic apparel for both men and women, and is open to the public every Sunday throughout the season. The boutique showcases everything from casual and elegant women’s apparel, handbags and accessories to sporty and sophisticated men’s brands and logo wear, making it the perfect place to shop in between the match and stomping divots. Open on Sundays during the season and for special events, there’s something for everyone at the boutique. In addition, club members can enjoy discounts on merchandise.
During the half time of the Main Match on Sunday (between the 3rd and 4th chukker), polo spectators are invited to walk out onto the field during the DIVOT STOMP and help with field maintenance, replacing the divots put into the grass by the horses' hooves. Enjoy this time old tradition just like in the movie "Pretty Woman".
In the Scene at Sunday Polo
3300 Via Real Carpinteria, CA 93013
- The Main Match on Sunday starts with arrival at 2:30p.m. at the historic Engel & Völkers Polo Stadium grandstands, followed by the Polo Pony Parade, a Teen Star of Santa Barbara National Anthem singer, team introduction, and the polo ball toss in, at 3:00p.m.
- There is a variety of seating options for the public, ranging from general admission grandstand seating, to shaded GA seating, lounges under our canopy tents, and even cabanas. Please click here to purchase polo tickets! We have been selling out online, so we advise that you purchase your tickets beforehand, as we may not have many options at the gate.
- NO PETS ALLOWED.
- No outside food or beverage alcohol allowed.
- We will be enjoying the day together in the warm sun. Even if you are in a shaded area, we still advise to wear a hat and sunscreen.
- While there is no official dress code, we encourage Derby Attire including sundresses, seersucker suits, blazers, colorful pants, boat shoes, espadrilles and of course, your largest hat!
- Come stay after the match for our Overtime Party, every Sunday after the match. We'll certainly keep our bar open for you!
We proudly support our local community with Sunday Polo Tickets. Please send all requests to: [email protected].
Santa Barbara Polo Magazine
Please click here to view our 2019 Polo Magazine.