Join us for stretching, strengthening and stability with two yoga classes now offered at SBPRC:
Sunset Yoga Every Tuesday 5:30pm
- Get out from behind the desk, grab your mat and get in the much needed workout, fresh air and stress relief.
- Challenge your Yoga practice or try out a new way to stay fit and healthy.
- This class will feature an active pace, but will offer modifications for all students. Click HERE to RSVP for upcoming class.
Yoga for Every Level Saturdays 10:00am
- Unwind from the week and prepare for your fun weekend activities.
- This class is designed to go deeper with your practice or to try Yoga for the first time.
- Prevent injuries, rehabilitate an injury or support a chronic condition with this class.
- Advanced Yogis- not to worry, expert variations will also be offered. Click HERE to RSVP for upcoming class.
- Cost: $10 with email sign up 3 days prior to class
- $15 at the door for members $20 at the door for non-members,
Click HERE to sign up by email.
Instructor: Naima Chaves
About your instructor: Naima began her journey with Yoga at age 14. 20 years later she credits her practice not only as essential to manage stress, but the reason she can uphold an active lifestyle of sports with a long history of various wipe outs.
While working as a Massage Therapist, Naima realized that Yoga was necessary for her patients to mend their chronic and acute pain conditions. In 2008 she became a Certified Yoga Instructor, working with a diverse variety of students.
In 2013 Naima became licensed in Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine broadening her understanding of holistic health. Naima is very excited to share her knowledge of physiology and Yoga in her favorite place to call home SBPRC!